Wednesday, September 26, 2012

12:30am Wake Up

It's always a little surreal when you wake up only an hour after going to sleep. You know, when you wake up at 5am, you're thinking, "uhhh, I have to wake up soon."  Conversely, when you wake up at 2am, you're yelling "GLORIOUS!!!!" But when you wake up at 12:30am and you went to bed after 11pm, it's just weird.

And that's where it gets interesting...

Mike, innocently, wakes up to go to the bathroom but finds himself unable to get out of bed. Why?  Because I am scrambling in the bed and pulling on his boxers.

Because in my mind, Matthew is in the bed and is about to crawl off.

Mikes response? "What is going on?"

I tell him of the dilemma and there we are, both searching the bed for Matthew...until I realize Matthew's not in our bed.

I was dreaming.

No comments:

Post a Comment