Monday, June 6, 2011

Week 21 Wardrobe and WBU

We have entered the "Nothing fits" stage.  E is now wearing almost nothing but clothes purchased in the last two months.  The sad thing is I wish my jeans also had a wide elastic band to go over my stomach.

That said, she deserves an A for effort, if not a D for execution, for trying her best to make her pre-Matthew wardrobe work.  The other day, she asked me how an outfit looked.  It consisted of a ruffled silk magenta non-maternity blouse and a pair of acid-washed jean materity shorts.  We want to make our blog interactive, so please select how you thought it looked:

A. Awful
B. Awful
C. Awful
D. Awful

Let the record show this is only partially her fault.  It's a beautiful blouse.  One of my favorites, actually.  Pre-pregnancy, she looked fantastic it in.  I will not defend the acid washed jeans.  I don't care how comfortable they are.

Fortunately, she took the criticism quite well.  No throwing of her rings or anything.  She then changed into a tank top and skirt outfit that allowed her to retain the World's Cutest Pregnant Lady title.  Hoozah!

We're over halfway there...


No comments:

Post a Comment