Friday, June 17, 2011

"Acid-Washed" Jean Shorts: Rebuttal

Ladies and Gentlemen,

Let me be clear: the outfit turned out to be awful as Mike described in a previous blog post.  However, I think it is imperative that you all not be fooled into oblivion, that the record be cleared, and that I keep what is left of my integrity.  My shorts are NOT acid-washed:


Although I can see why he was confused.  He gets that way when the topic is not baseball.  Or cheese.  Or head lice.

And the top that I was going to pair it with...it had been months since I had worn it since God has decided that winter will proceed right through June.  Here is the top:

In theory, I thought the outfit had a chance.  In reality, it did not.  But at least we are clear on the acidwashedingness of the shorts.

No comments:

Post a Comment