Tuesday, June 14, 2011

2 1/2 Hours to Walk .75 Mile? Uh Oh.

(Some prior knowledge is necessary to truly understand this post: Mike and I talk/text a lot each day.  And this includes me telling him when I get to the train station (for work) and when I get to my office.  A little bit of a safety thing goin on here.)

So...it seems that my lovely husband has been keeping track of how long it takes me to get from the train station in Milwaukee to my office.  Prior to pregnancy, it took me about 12 minutes.  After a couple of months it was taking me about 15.  Then 17.  Yesterday it took 25.  Pretty sure he asked me yesterday if I should start taking an earlier train as I continue along here to make sure I make it to the office on time.  Right now, my train gets in 1 HOUR before my first appointment.  Dear God, I hope it never takes me 2 1/2 hours to walk that far.

No comments:

Post a Comment