Saturday, February 23, 2013

The Outdoorsman

Matthew absolutely LOVES when we go outside to play.  It's either getting right into the snow piles (always checking to see if it smells--it doesn't Matthew) or finding the stick that is at least two times his size.  Either way, it's one of his favorite things, and it's the only time he is asking for his hat, gloves, and coat without a fuss.  In fact, yesterday, he tried to put his hat on himself as opposed to burning it in the back with our leaf pile.  

The pictures right below were taken shortly after my sister-in-law lent me a snowsuit--hooray!



These pictures are from last weekend when Mike's parents were in town, more on that to come.  Don't rush me.


And finally, more fun in the snow pictures...from yesterday.


I hope for the following to not be a regular quote of mine, but for now...listen for my son's grunt. 


Watch what Matthew does when I tell him it's time to go inside:


Bye-bye Matthew.  In other words, I cozied up to a fire, had some hot cocoa, read a book, took a nap, watched a movie, and shopped online...and I think Matthew took an afternoon in the outdoors, somewhere in our village.

No comments:

Post a Comment