Sunday, February 24, 2013

Alien, I Mean, Deuce is Coming: Homestretchish

Deuce has been moving A LOT.  I read in an insightful source (read: crap) recently that the baby is no longer making big movements and will just be moving from side to side.  Um, no.  Deuce thinks he/she is a third of the size that he/she actually is and is still somersaulting, hang-gliding, and lion taming.

Mike and I have discussed how little attention Deuce has gotten compared to when we were pregnant with Matthew where we were borderline obsessed.  Thus, we have been trying to focus on this pregnancy a little more.  When Matthew allows it.  We have been trying to teach Matthew to say hi, bye, and nite nite to the baby while tapping on the baby which sometimes he does sweetly and gently.  Yesterday we tried to get him to say hello while the baby was moving in ways that made you think my stomach was going to explode.  He came right over which got us excited to see what would happen next...

He pulled my shirt back down.  That's enough not about me Mommy.  Ruh roh.

No comments:

Post a Comment