Friday, September 30, 2011

"Greatest State in the Union"

If  you're wondering which state in our country is the best, just ask Mike.  He'll tell you sweet home Indiana is.  Of course!  We are heading to Merrilville, IN today for a wedding that Mike is in; it is one of his best friends.  I wonder if he's also hoping that Matthew is born there.  I bet he would if you got citizenship in a state in the same way you do when you have a baby in another country.

Well...I have had stronger and more regular braxton hicks contractions.  Interestingly, it's only at night and early in the morning.  Maybe he will be an Indiana baby.  But probably not because we're only going to be an hour and a half from the hospital.  Unless this baby launches out of my genitals, I don't think we'll have a problem.

No comments:

Post a Comment