Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Baby Showers

We are truly blessed to have such wonderful family and friends in our lives.  I had two baby showers and it was amazing to spend time with these great people.  On top of this blessing, the hostesses all brought their A-games with fun games and incredible food.  And the generousity and thoughtfulness of people...wow, it's overwhelming.

Mike with HIS diaper bag! :)
 
My cousins Julie and Mary. 
A week and a half ago, dear and sweet friends of mine hosted a shower that lasted 3 hours--that's how fun it was!  It felt so good to be with friends and to receive gifts from friends from far away that couldn't come, just made me feel like they were still there with me.  Here are some pics from that shower:


The Hostesses and I


No comments:

Post a Comment