Sunday, July 24, 2011

Punch My Son?

I want to present you with a couple of scenarios that you can probably relate to:

1) Have you ever had a strong, yet random thought that you want to punch someone in the face?  You're not mad at them, or angry at all (at the moment...) but you have this aggressive image enter your mind.  And then maybe you laugh to yourself because of the absurdity of "what if I really hit my neighbor's grandmother?"

2) Someone pokes you 700 times in the arm.  Eventually, you want to hit their hand and arm away because enough is enough.

Hopefully you can relate to these situations because if not I just sound crazy.

My son has been kicking and poking the crap out of me and yesterday I had the thought "one more time and I'm gonna have to hit you back."  And then, "um, no, you can't hit your son."

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like what Stewie does to Lois...only Michael would be laughing his ass off!!

    ReplyDelete