Friday, May 6, 2011

WBU and the Wheaties Box Champions?

First, the belly update:

Via photo:


Via commentary:

I have been able to feel the baby moving for a few weeks now!  Yesterday in a therapy session, the baby was moving the entire hour.  Hard not to smile but my client was crying about having lost her mother.  Not really the best timing for cracking a smile.  Mike has been trying to feel the baby's movement, but has only been able to do so on a couple of occasions.  It's only a matter of time though!  I have much more energy and have not been feeling sick.  Thank you God! 

Next, a little glimpse into a typical Schwartz evening...

The background info: one of the items auctioned at the Charity Auction Ball that Mike fundraised for was a Wheaties box with the person's picture on it.  When Mike sent the Wheaties representative at e-mail thanking him for the donation, he also let the man know about the success of the event and his geniune disappointment that he felt when the box went out of our price range.  The man responded by saying that Mike could send him a photo for his own complimentary box.  Of course, Mike was not interested in sending in a nice picture or an athletic picture, he wanted it to be the ridiculous.  We took about...75 pictures last night.  Here are 6 of our favorites:



 Do you have a favorite?

And a quick shoutout to my in-laws:


This picture is from their visit to Evanston back in April.  We were eating at Tapas Barcelona.  Aren't you guys proud of your son?!?!  Beard, ridiculous pictures, a Wheaties box?!?!?!?! :)  I know, I know.  I married him.  And am so glad I did.

1 comment:

  1. Liz, you look for real pregnant now! So cute! I can't wait to see you in real life. And I think I like #3 the best :)

    ReplyDelete