Friday, February 25, 2011

WBU and a Husband Too!

Last day of Week 7. 


First doctor's appointment is on Monday which we are both very much looking forward to, particularly Mike.  Neither of us have met this doctor before but she was recommended to me by 3 women who are wives of Kellogg students.  Back to Mike, he is a worrier.  I get about 12 texts a day asking how nauseous I feel.  He's also asked me if I am going to die of dysentery.  Some of you might be thinking, "Awww, that's really sweet how much he cares for you."  What I am saying is, "Stop worrying.  It does not feel good to have you feel reassured because I don't feel good.  And it's annoying.  Stop it.  Leave me alone."  And then later for my outburst, "I'm sorry."


He has been reading a book called The Expectant Father and has taught me a lot.  Like the fact that hormones double in amount every 2-3 days causing increases in nausea.  Great.  Apple juice can help increase one's thirst which is important for proper hydration, which most difficult to do when feeling most nauseous.  Slurp.  Baby girls tend to cause more morning sickness then boys.  Hmmm.  I'm not allowed to play dodge ball and heaving lifting is a no-no because it puts too much pressure on my organs and uterus.  Which if fine because I don't like  being hit in the face with a rubber ball too much anyway.  Maybe he'll stop making me practice being hit in the face every Tuesday morning now.

No comments:

Post a Comment