Wednesday, July 17, 2013

A Fun Friday

A couple weeks back I had a day that started off with me thinking, "now what am I gonna do to fill the day?"  It was one of those presently surprising days that are filled with nothing extraordinary, but are really enjoyable.

After getting my car emissions tested (yey environment), I went to my parents house where Matthew gardened with my mom, Thea slept, and I worked on some things for our new apartment.


The night continued on with my parents with fun at Hackney's, a family favorite restaurant.




After having two helpings of onion strings, some fries, applesauce, soda, milk, and a mini burger, Matthew dove into my sandwich.  A reuben.  And then he had chocolate ice cream and his first of many (find them at the doctor's office) vanilla wafer cookies.



No comments:

Post a Comment