Friday, March 15, 2013

One Last Hoorah!

For a final playday before Deuce, I played hooky (and by hooky I mean my co-worker gave me the tickets) in order for E and I to go to the IU vs. Illinois game as part of the B1G Tournament.  We left M with E's family.  We were kind of forced to bring Deuce with us.  We realized with five minutes left in the game, we technically brought Deuce to an IU game before we brought Matthew to one.  Weird.


After having a great time at the game, we went to my office so E could see the new space.  And...this happened:

E: *Sees something, makes non-PC comment*
M: "I can't hear you, what did you say?"
E: *Sees people sitting in nearby office and says she will tell me later*
M: *Looks to left, sees CEO and VP of HR sitting in office*

By the way, this is what my new office looks like:

 

No comments:

Post a Comment