Monday, April 25, 2011

WBU and a Trip to B-Town

The plan was to leave for Bloomington with our friends Shane and Trish on Friday at 10am.  HOWEVER, when I went to start the car, it wouldn't.  Tried to call AAA who said that our membership had expired and that I would need to renew.  Since I didn't have my credit card (we're STILL waiting for all our of new cards to appear), I was unable to utilize AAA.  So, my brother John came to the rescue!  And in the meantime, Mike called AAA and fould out that our account had not expired; they had not transferred our information over properly when we moved to IL. 

Anyway!!!  The car got started and we were on our way at 11:15.  Picked up Shane and Dudley (cutest dog ever...makes me really want a cockapoo).  Picked up Trish in IN and Shane drove us through pouring rain our entire way to Bloomington.

Belly pictures were taken at the hotel this week.


It was really wonderful to be back in B-town.  Went to all our fav spots, bought some clothes, drove around campus (because it was still pouring rain).  Saw that 4-5 dorms have been built.  They are really beautiful and definitely go with the rest of the campus buildings.




Due to the constant rain, we left B-town early on Sat to head to Indy to visit with Billy and Hilary.  Such a good decision.  Really good to be with good people and good friends.  Had an AMAZING dinner at Peterson's.  I had a like-butter filet and others had ribeye (Mike), halibut, lobster, and porterhouse.  Side dishes were also delicious and as if that wasn't enough, we went on to have ice cream.

We went back to the house where the girls chatted and the boys made up new versions of beer pong.

Finished the weekend by going to church, driving back and having Easter dinner with family.  Ahhh...

1 comment:

  1. oh my gosh, I love that Hoosier onesies:-) so cute!!!

    ReplyDelete