Sunday, April 10, 2011

Sexy Face

Being in Utah and Vegas for 10 days gave me time to live the dream of growing out my beard without having E refuse to let me randomly drag my face across her cheek.  Which I do frequently.

I shaved it a week ago.  I would have posted this sooner, but I didn't want to.  Without such arrogant indifference for our followers' desire to be kept abrest of all things Family Schwartz, I will never be able to exhort a subscription fee from them.  Which by the way, dearest friends and family, you can expect to start paying at the beginning of Month 8.

For the pleasure of our viewing audience, evidence for all eternity that our child's father once had a beard:


Of course, I couldn't just shave it off.  I have too much dignity to let that happen.  Let the styling begin.

I meant it when I said "styling":


This is me smoldering:


What I would have looked like as President in 1882 while wearing a hat from 2010 and a t-shirt from 1997:


I call this "Moments Of Joy, Before Being Charged With A Felony":


And finally, rest assured that the next time we fight, I will waste little time before throwing it in her face that she made me chop these:



1 comment: