Thursday, December 31, 2020

Thea's Virtual Time Capsule

Hi.Thea here. I'm going to talk about COVID-19 through 2020 -2021. I took a photo of my school tablet for my time capsule item because for school we use it to Zoom for class. Zoom allows us to see our teacher and classmates. I have school friends from all different schools because this year with virtual learning there are 5 kids kids from each of the three schools all in my class. We also have lunch bunch with Zoom where I can eat lunch and talk with my friends. We use Seesaw on our tablets for our school work and once a month I have to pick up school stuff at school, like reading and science packets. HAPPY NEW YEAR!


Me at my desk in my room with my tablet

Seesaw on my tablet which gives me links to
Zoom and my school assignments




No comments:

Post a Comment