Friday, February 28, 2014

hi im matthew and i can use the potty now

hi im matthew and i can use the potty now today was my first day of potty training which was fun mommy was letting me drink juice this morning i like juice it was delicious and i liked it and it made me pee ten times in ninety minutes

we kept running to my new elmo toy potty with a big boy flusher over and over again at first it was hard but i got the hang of it mommy and daddy were so proud of me for only needing four pairs of thomas the engine underwear today because i only peed through three of them that they gave me a new candy called gummy bears they were tasty

by the end of the day i got really good at going potty i learned how to say time to go potty and not pee in my undies and hold my hose down so i dont pee everywhere i only did that several times

the best part of the day was mommy and daddy gave me a new train for pooping in my elmo potty toy the train's name is victor i like victor i wonder which toy i will poop in tomorrow i hope they give me another victor for it or maybe chuggington i think i will poop in my doctor kit bag

No comments:

Post a Comment