Thursday, August 16, 2012

Matthew LOVES Books

I brought this white chair home from my office in Milwaukee since I am closing my practice at the end of this month.  And...Matthew has claimed the chair as his own. :)  In the picture below he is reading one of his favorite books, the Eric Carle ABC book.

Last Thursday we went to the library for the very first time.  They have these cute little chairs for little ones and he decided to curl up to a good book!  I was so impressed with how many books they have, way more than any bookstore I have been to.  So, we'll be going back.


I should be clear that before any reading occurred at the library, we did check out the new toys.


You're supposed to be quiet at the library, right?!?!  Hoping people expect and thus tolerate a little more noise in the young children's section.  If not, we might not be allowed back.

And, this is a little older video, but you will see the type of excitement here that Matthew has for reading one of the book, Baby Nite Nite!



No comments:

Post a Comment