Friday, July 20, 2012

hi i'm matthew and i'm nine months old yesterday

hi i'm matthew and i'm nine months old yesterday i don't remember being born though even though milklady and shouty say it wasn't very long ago i hope this isn't indicative of a memory problem.

milklady and shouty took me to see dr. stefoscope today it was a good appointment dr. stefoscope told me i am growing well i am still 75th percentile in length i am 29 inches long and even better i am gaining weight i am now 25th percentile weight i am 19 lbs., 0.6 oz. which is nice i used to be 10th percentile now that i am 25th percentile shouty doesn't ask milklady what the naughty word is wrong with me anymore.

dr. stefoscope also said my head is 47.5 cm which is 95th percentile shouty keeps calling me a human bobble head doll which doesn't hurt my feelings because he kind of has a point i but not as much as i would if my head were 47.5 inches like milklady keeps saying my head is big but it's not a globe milklady learn the difference between standard and metric dr. stefocope says i have a big brain hooray.


i also took lots of tests today my lead test came back good because i don't eat paint except when i do i also don't have enough iron i need to eat more metal but i'd rather eat more paint the last thing i did was get a vacuum shot for hep b shouty shouts that i do a good job during my vacuum shots because i don't cry very much.

this post is getting long so i need to wrap it up i have something called a viral rash but dr. stefocope says i'm ok also milklady found me sitting in my crib i did that all by myself and milklady and shouty missed it they think it's bullplop i did it when i was alone but i think it's bullplop they put me to bed when i wasn't tired also i ate a my first cheerio today with just two fingers yummy i like cheerios i wish they were froot loops.

bye bye.

oh wait dr. stefoscope said i could eat citrus today so here is a video of me eating my first orange oh boy why is shouty calling me butterfingers.

No comments:

Post a Comment