Sunday, March 4, 2012

hi i'm matthew and this is my cousin titus

hi i'm matthew.  my friend milklady has a brother named uncle pastor.  uncle pastor is married to aunt milklady.  they live with someone named titus who is smaller than me.  everytime i am with titus shouty milklady uncle pastor and aunt milklady keep making me lay down next to him or sit next to him.  then they all stare at us.  i like titus he is my best friend.  i also like my new friend johnny collins he is my best friend too.  also, i like ezra funk and violet funk.  they are my best friends.

this is a picture of me meeting my best friend titus:


this is me holding titus's hand.  everyone laughs and says we are cute.  shouty says it is not okay for us to keep holding hands starting in 2018.  i don't know what 2018 is.  i do know it is more fun to hold titus' hand than it is to play with the toys on the activity mat.  the toys haven't changed since i was born.  i am starting to think shouty and milklady are poor.


this is a video of my best friend titus and i sitting on the couch at grandma basketlady's house.  titus is so small that in order for him to enjoy a sit i had to hold him up with my elbow.  what's an elbow.  shouty says i need to stop holding titus by the time we are ready for preschool.


this is me and titus on the boring activity mat.  it's boring.  in the video i suck on my best friend titus' fingers.  shouty says this s*** must end immediately but i like it and so does my best friend titus and i don't know what s*** is although he always it right after i potty and he makes milklady clean me.  he also says it when milklady does not have dinner on the table when he gets home.  i wonder if my best friend johnny likes it when my best friend ezra does it.


goodnight titus.

No comments:

Post a Comment