Saturday, August 27, 2011

WBU: 33 Weeks

For those who are interested, it is pronouced "Wuboo", not "Double U Bee You".



E continues to dominate this pregnancy.  Not sure it is possible to carry the child better.  Or look prettier.  I'd say hotter, but that's just creepy.  Unfortunately, this pregnancy is dominating our bed.  We have always had a Queen sized bed, all the way back to the days of college when E would accidentally fall asleep in a bed not at the DG house that also happened to be at my house, in my bedroom, with me in it, often for as many as 11 consecutive days.  At hotels, we actually would talk about how we didn't like all the space a King sized bed provides.

We now have a caveat for that statement.  When I inevitably begin to look like this guy


it is probably okay that we mix in a King.  Or keep the Queen but not the body pillow.

Point of clarity: I do not have the body pillow.

Googling for that picture of our heftiest President also revealed this image:


1908 was awesome.

1 comment:

  1. King size beds are so glorious -- I vote you should get one! :)

    ReplyDelete